Comfortable room on a houseboat in a great location in Amsterdam
view towards windmill\"De Gooyer\"
the Brewery \"het IJ\"
de Nieuwe Vaart
Zeeburgerpad houseboat community
panorama view from the room
- With private shower, toilet and entrance.
- Big sliding window with view on pretty canal.
- Use of outside terrace looking out at the windmill.
- € 85 a night for 2 people all-in (breakfast & tax)
- € 75 a night without breakfast
- complimentary coffee(nespresso) and tea
- a delicious breakfast will be served in your room
Trams to centre and museumdistrict and bus to central station are right around the corner. Central station is at appr. 20 minutes walking distance. Bike rental is available.
Amongst our neighbors are
- Amsterdam’s most popular brewery “het IJ”
- windmill “de Gooyer”
- cozy restaurant/cafe “Langendijk”
- CC coffeeroaster and espressobar for a perfect coffee!
- also many ethnic restaurants in nearby “Indische Buurt”which is known for it’s turkish and maroccan markets and shops
- a daily market (Dappermarkt)
- Artis Zoo
The nights are very quiet here and when you are having your morning coffee/breakfast, you might get unexpected visits from a local swan family or a flock of geese looking for some hand-outs.